Why We Gather Personal Data
When you visit Jobandedu.com, you may grant some personal data. Our system will save personal information and use it in the following ways:
- To recognize you and deliver services that you need. You are free to opt out these services at any time;
- To inform you helpful information or offers, including those from 3rd parties we deem valuable for you;
- To resolve any queries which may pop up;
- To monitor user feedback/experience and conduct related surveys to enhance our services;
- To fullfil our legal obligations;
- To prevent crime and detect possible threats;
- Besides these purposes, we can proceed with your data if you have granted express consent for the stated purposes.
To Whom We Can Disclose Personal Information To
Jobandedu does not use your personal data for selling. When you are on our website, you decide how much personal information that you want to share.
We may share your data as below:
- We may reveal user’s personal data as required by law. For instance, we will give personal data to governmental bodies to comply with a warrant issued by a court of a competent jurisdiction, and the likes.
- Our social media funtionalities, such as like or share call-to-actions, are given by third-party services/plugins related to social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. When data is gathered in this manner, its usage is controlled by the respective 3rd parties’ privacy policies.
- Our content may link to external websites to share additional references. We cannot control such 3rd-party content, which possibly present distinct privacy policies and data protection terms.
- An automated spam detection service may check visitors’ comments to prevent spam.
If you decide not to give certain personal data that we require, you still can visit JobAndEdu.com, but you may not be able to use some features or services from us.
When any visitor leaves comments on our site, Jobandedu team collects the data presented in the comment form and the visitor’s IP address and browser to detect scams or other security purposes.
When a user logs in, we also configure several cookies to save his/her login information and screen display choices. This function is also to optimize the user experience.
These websites from external content may gather your data, adopt cookies, embed additional third-party monitoring procedures, and gauge how you interact with that embedded content. When you already have an account with them and your account is logged in, these processes normally run.
What you can do over your data
If case you have any requests regarding your data, just contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without no further hesitation, enjoy our content!