Note: This post contains relevant Amazon products that we earn a small commission to fund our blog while not incurring any extra cost to you.
Adam F. Goldberg is the mastermind behind ABC’s hit comedy ‘The Goldbergs’. It’s sweetly nostalgic about a family in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, in the 1980s.
Besides Adam F. Goldberg’s reputation, we’ll reveal some breaking news surrounding his family. Presumably, almost all of his fans have heard of Sarah Goldberg Adam F. Goldberg as a golden Hollywood couple!
The Goldbergs – Adam F. Goldberg on How His Real Family Compares to the TV Version
Being so prestigious yet the two seem to be pretty tight-lipped to avoid all uncalled-for judgments from the public.
Still, we have several lesser-known facts about them. Read on!
Who is Adam F Goldberg?
Adam Goldberg Net Worth And Short Bio
Currently, Adam F. Goldberg is an American film writer and producer with a net worth of $ 10 million (2021 – Celebrity Net Worth). He is best known for two television series: “Breaking In” (2011-2012) and “The Goldbergs” (2013).
Adam F. Goldberg came to life in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to a Jewish family in April 1976. Beverly (1943) and Murray Goldberg (deceased) were his parents (1940-2008).
Mountains of celebrities’ exciting news are available in the Entertainment section! Click to see more!
Take a quick look at Adam F. Goldberg’s bio:
|Date of birth||1976-04-02||Net Worth (2021)||$10 Million|
|Nationality||American||Profession||Film writer and producer|
|Birth Name||Adam Frederick Goldberg||Birth Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|Height (2021)||6 ft 2 in||Weight (2021)||154 pounds|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown||Hair Color||Brown|
|Parents Name||Father: Murray GoldbergMother: Beverly Goldberg||Siblings||Barry Goldberg, Eric Goldberg|
|School||William Penn Charter School||College||New York University|
|Sexual Orientation||Straight||Marital Status||Married|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Sarah Goldberg||Kids/Children Name||N/A|
Adam F. Goldberg’s Career Highlights
At just 15, he wrote his first play, “Dr. Pickup”, which won the first prize at the Philadelphia Young Playwrights Festival.
By 1995, he had produced more than 50 widely performed plays. His most famous plays include ‘The Walnut Street Theater’, ‘Joseph Papp Theater,’ ‘Sundance Playwrights Lab’, ‘Illusion Theater’, ‘Saint Marks Theater’, ‘The Tada! Theater’, etc.
From 2011 to 2012, he created the Fox comedy series “Breaking In”. Before this series, Goldberg also wrote Secret Girlfriend, Aliens in America, WordGirl and Kevin Williamson’s Glory Days, Voltron Force, etc.
In 2013, Goldberg was the producer and director for the TV series ‘Community’, ‘Misdirect,’ and ‘The Goldbergs’.
Notably, the Goldbergs (1980s) rapidly became a phenomenon. This is the family-based series of Adam F. Goldberg’s childhood version. By far, it has been renewed for its 8th season.
Sit down and take a memory trip to some of The Goldbergs‘ epic episodes:
In the series, the actor Sean Giambrone successfully portrayed the nerdish geeky 11-year-old Adam F. Goldberg.
T-shirt with ‘The Goldbergs’ logo – a gift for all series’ die-hard fans:
Also, Adam played a core part in the big hit ‘Fanboys’. After that, he continues with other outstanding works, such as Daddy Day Camp, Jeff the Immortal, The Comebacks and MGM, Night of the Living Dorks, and so on.
He is then known as a co-creator of ABC’s Imaginary Mary’s and The Goldbergs‘ spinoff series.
After 6 years at the helm, Adam stepped down as The Goldbergs’s showrunner, which freaks out the public at large.
From several Reddit users, he is still the show’s executive producer, yet no longer a showrunner. He now turns his focus on the Disney TV Studios’s development.
As an avid fan of RL Stine, don’t overlook his epic TV shows and series as well as his writings!
Adam F. Goldberg’s Awards And Achievements
As aforementioned, his first play at the age of 15, “Dr. Pickup” earned the first prize at the Philadelphia Young Playwrights Festival.
In 1995, he received the Anne M. Kaufman Endowment ARTS Award for Playwriting from the National Foundation for the Advancement of the Arts.
His successful full-length play ‘One on One’ sent Goldberg a finalist for the 1997 Osborn Award. This award is from the American Theater Critics Association.
Later, his dramedy ‘The Purple Heart’ won its first place in The Very Special Arts Playwriting Award and was performed at the John F. Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C.
Getting more under-the-radar success than expected, he earned a loyal following for his vivid onscreen charisma.
Adam F. Goldberg’s Interesting Facts & Secrets
Let’s go through some of Adam F. Goldberg’s fun facts:
- Adam F. Goldberg doesn’t have an Instagram account, yet he maintains a Twitter account @adamfgoldberg. Overall, his tweets and retweets are very fun to read.
- He graduated from William Penn Charter School in 1994.
- In 1998, he earned his bachelor’s degree in drama and film from New York University. The truly-inspiring actor graduated with double majors with top results.
- He’s a smart cookie who always heads to achieve great heights in his life.
- Adam often calls his grandfather Pops.
- According to him, he had Alzheimer’s. His grandfather suffers the same condition (Pops).
- His real-life family yells a lot. Even Adam funnily confesses: “In my family, all we did was yell.” In fact, Adam F. Goldberg has to tone down his yelling in the shows.
- Being a jack of all trades, Adam F. Goldberg earns an admirable net worth of $10 million (2021).
- In real life, the show creator Goldberg does not have a sister. Still, he has two brothers named Barry (October 15, 1969) and Eric (August 18, 1967).
- Adam F. Goldberg (producer), Adam Goldberg (actor), and Adam David Goldberg (American football offensive tackle) are three different people with similar names, so the public often confuses these three.
Notably, Adam F. Goldberg and the actor Adam Goldberg encounter several ironic same-name incidents.
For instance, recently, the two have got into a long-running argument:
In summer 2015, Adam Goldberg got irritated as people kept confusing ‘The Goldbergs’ with the show he was on, ‘The Jim Gaffigan Show on TV Land’.
It led to a hilarious controversy on Twitter. Adam Goldberg did purposely retaliate against Adam F. Goldberg.
In a tweet, Adam Goldberg has tried to trick The Goldbergs’s viewers into watching The Jim Gaffigan Show on TV Land.
Adam Goldberg kept following it up with 4 or 5 more tweets in the same vein. Til Adam F. Goldberg saw them, he responded like this:
A back and forth argument on Twitter took place. It was really petty and hilarious! Adam Goldberg explicitly expressed his displeasure with the sitcom writer just because they share the same name.
To end the mess, Adam F. Goldberg changed his name by adding a ‘’F’’ character in his name.
Apart from his outstanding career, Adam F. Goldberg has an adorable family. Notably, his fans want to know more about his wife, Sarah Goldberg.
Sarah Goldberg’s Profile
The American celebrity Adam F.Goldberg married Sarah Goldberg, a licensed therapist.
The couple is college sweethearts. After two years of dating, they tied the knot. Now, they are living happily ever after in Los Angeles.
Unlike her celebrity husband, Sarah chooses a life out of the limelight. Still, fans desire to know all about the woman in Adam’s life.
Quick info of Sarah Goldberg:
|Full name||Sarah Hennelly Goldberg|
|Current residence||Los Angeles|
|Husband||Filmmaker Adam F. Goldberg|
|Known for||Being the celebrity Adam F. Goldberg’s wife|
Other Facts Of Sarah Goldberg
We admitted: there’s little of Sarah Goldberg’s news. All we know are here:
- Sarah Goldberg Adam F.Goldberg’s spouse resides in Los Angeles, California, wherein her work is also based. Still, Sarah’s birthday and place of birth are not available to the public.
- Often kept out of the public eye, she’s not so active on social media platforms.
- Sarah Goldberg Adam F.Goldberg‘s courtship, wedding, and honeymoon places remain a mystery.
- No information about her children has been confirmed by far.
- As a professional therapist, perhaps she knows how the spotlight impacts a person’s life. Thereby, she prefers staying out of the camera.
- Due to too few details of her profession, it’s hard to reckon her net worth exactly.
- Don’t confuse Adam F. Goldberg’s wife with Sarah Goldberg – a Canadian actress, and Sarah Danielle Goldberg – an American actress. The three have the same name.
The film producer Adam F. Goldberg is a true multi-talented celebrity. It’s non-debatable when it comes to his immense popularity and contribution to life.
The couple Sarah Goldberg Adam F.Goldberg’s married life still leaves many secrets to the public.
Anyway, from the bottom of their fans’ hearts, they hope the couple will have bliss.