An economics class isn’t just a “cash course.” There are many other aspects of the economy rather than just money. In fact, many undergraduates recognize Economics as a hard major in college and struggle to pass the tests. If you’re one of them, today’s post on the best crash course on Economics is for you!
|Economics: Mastering Microeconomics 101||Beginners and those with basic knowledge of linear graphs and calculations.||Everything there is to know about Microeconomics|
|Macroeconomics: A Comprehensive Economics Course||Beginners.||All you should know about Macroeconomics and politics.|
|Macroeconomics: A Modern Money Theory Perspective||Those with prior knowledge of micro and macroeconomics.||A new take on Macroeconomics.|
Economics: Mastering Microeconomics 101
Economics: Mastering Microeconomics 101 by Jef Jacobs is Jobandedu’s best crash course on economics.
It goes over the most basic microeconomic foundational ideas required for applications in more complicated systems. The concepts and insights presented in this program are also applicable to real-world decision-making.
The course’s high-quality audio and graphics are extremely helpful in explaining the big themes, models, charts, and principles. Also, there will be no spontaneous talks, or tedious screen captures of schoolbook pages! Every second in this course is knowledge!
Mastering Foundations in Microeconomics is an excellent guide for tests, undergraduate coursework, and exam prep. Participants can go over the content chapter by chapter or only read the sections where they believe they need extra help.
At the end of each chapter, real-world case studies and multiple-choice questions are available, optimizing participants’ study sessions.
What you’ll learn
- Terminology and fundamental concepts.
- How capital investment contributes to economic expansion.
- How markets decide costs.
- How to predict market outcomes.
- How to measure productivity.
- All of the key graphs in basic microeconomic theory.
- All factors influence customers’ buying decisions.
- The principles of supply and demand.
- How to graphically exemplify economic expansion.
Who this course is for
- Undergraduates seeking supplementary training or study assistance.
- Part-time or at-home students registered for economics credited courses.
- CFA, MBA, or other postgraduates who require 24/7 assistance.
- Anyone who loves to learn more about microeconomics.
- Participants should be able to interpret linear graphs and perform basic calculations.
“I highly recommend this course. I thought that everything was explained in a clear and concise way. I would have liked to have a pdf with all of this information in it so I could read through it in my own time without having to rewatch the videos.” – Olga K.
Macroeconomics: A Comprehensive Economics Course
Macroeconomics: A Comprehensive Economics course provides a solid knowledge of macroeconomic fundamentals. This economic crash course on government and politics is an excellent complement to any beginner economics lesson worldwide!
This Macroeconomics course is ideal for anybody who wants a better grasp of the world around them – and by that, we mean the economy, politics, society, and so on.
Macroeconomics is the science of human behaviors and how people respond in a financial setting, but it also provides us with a much greater grasp of international politics and the tensions between the nations that exist nowadays.
What you’ll learn
- A passion for economics!
- A solid grasp of the vital macroeconomic theories.
- A strong understanding of GDP and the methods used to calculate economic expansion.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Low and Stable Inflation Rates.
- A comprehensive study of Low Unemployment.
- A detailed grasp of Economic Progress.
- Solid knowledge of Income Distribution Equity
- A comprehensive grasp of fiscal and monetary policies.
- Extensive knowledge of Demand-Side and Supply-Side Administration Strategies.
- A profound grasp of international politics – because economics is the foundation of all political philosophy.
Who this course is for
- Everyone of any age who is eager to learn about economics.
- Participants of IB Economics.
- University graduates.
- People taking AP Economics.
- A-level economics students.
- No requirements.
“I’ve taken Brad’s Micro and Macro courses, and, as I said in a previous review, he is an exceptionally bright and studious teacher. Absolutely incredible, and a complete pleasure to sit and watch for hours. His courses will not bore you to death, and his humor and energy make it really fun.
P.S I’m not going to mark the course down for this, but Brad does not reply to questions asked in the Q&A section. Someone has asked a question and it’s unanswered a year later. This could be because he’s busy teaching students in Chile or any other facet of life, but I understand that there’s probably a good reason for this as he HAS answered many reviews.” – Aaron C.
Macroeconomics: A Modern Money Theory Perspective
This program will assist you in explaining modern macroeconomic concerns that have become the focus of mainstream media post-2008 and the 2020 global crisis via a set of video lessons and access to resources.
Sadly, traditional macroeconomic theory neglects the concept of the modern economy and financial authorities. It’s no surprise that many people frequently find their (macro)economics courses “abstract” and isolated from their “actual life.”
This program will introduce a new perspective on macroeconomics, the Modern Money Theory (MMT). Through this new lens, you may comprehend the actual mechanism of our modern monetary structure and participate in contemporary macroeconomic discussions… with confidence and a strong understanding of practically all related topics.
While traditional academics have yet to acknowledge MMT, many discussions in general media and political conversations prove that MMT has undoubtedly made a remarkable transformation in how we see and address some of the globe’s most complex macroeconomic challenges.
What you’ll learn
- Study macroeconomic fundamentals via the lens of Modern Money Theory (MMT).
- Learn how a modern money economy operates under the current legal structure.
- Communicate and participate in the world’s current macroeconomic arguments.
- Challenge and debate orthodox macroeconomic rhetoric restricting the state’s role in economic affairs.
Who this course is for
- Economics students ranging from undergraduate to doctorate degrees.
- Economics professors.
- Journalists discussing business and economics.
- Experts in banking and financial services.
- Think-tank and non-governmental organization researchers.
- Anybody with interest in contemporary macroeconomic concerns and discourse.
- A basic understanding of micro and macroeconomic fundamentals will be essential.
“A very fresh perspective on the real world implications of macroeconomic policies. A must-take complementary course for any student interested in Economics/ Public Policy/ Finance or anyone who is interested in the topic in general.
One could argue the entire political implications of MMT, but putting aside the same, the issues raised by MMT remains valid and the most pressing issue for the 21st century.
I liked the way Dr. Sashi Sivaramakrishna had illustrated the workings as well as the issues of modern economies right from the genealogy of macroeconomics itself.” – Navaneeth M.
The best crash course on Economics will not only help you prepare for the tests at school quickly but also provide a comprehensive grasp of the “money-related” issues around you both on a micro and macro scale!
With such knowledge, you can confidently step into the Finance industry and apply for a broader range of positions. Indeed, whether you’re seeking financial analyst jobs, business analyst vacancies, or account payable positions, you need to understand Economics at its core.
For more course and class reviews, refer to our Review section.